billy madison

May 31, 2011
Back to school... Back to school...


Yes, it is finally time for me to go back to school! I got my acceptance letter to IPFW last Thursday as well as finally getting my FAFSA figured out. All of my previous "speed bumps" are taken care of, and I'm ready to get my learning on! Since I'm not far enough into schooling, they are still making me attend SOAR which is basically orientation for all incoming freshman. Although I'm not really looking forward to hanging out for 7 hours with kids 3 years younger than me, but I think it will be a little fun. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do for a major, but I'm just trying to get the ball rolling right now. I'm READY though! Hopefully I will be as excited once I actually start going to classes...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

WAAAAAA HOOOOOO!!!!

Ben said...

no biggie, bro. at least in Utah, it's common place for 21 year olds to be starting college with kids 3 years younger than them. Although I always thought it was wierd that I graduated at the same time as my friends' little sisters...

Barb Zinn said...

So excited for you...... Ben is right! and I think you will be surprised at the age range of the people in college. YOU are YOUNG! :)