ya, prolly

June 10, 2011
This past week was a blast for me! I know, I'm a big, tough, macho man... but family time has a special little spot in my  heart! It always seems like it never lasts long enough, but is always way fun. I feel like a fat lazy slob when family comes, because we always seem to have fun little projects that we work on all week. Usually I just come home from work and play video games all day, but not with Amanda and Owen here! Not that it's a bad thing, just a little different for me.
We did lots of fun things this week, and made some fun memories. We were able to find out just how dirty and disgusting sidewalks can get. We managed to test the limits of our balance and scale to the top of the house to clean the gutters. We filled up a fountain tub and used it as a pool for Owen. We braved the elements and got our feet wet at the park. Man, even thinking about all the fun things we did makes me tired!


I'm so grateful for my family though! Eight plus is enough to fill my heart... wait a second, wrong blog for that.

2 comments:

Barb Zinn said...

So funny Cam......8 plus is enough to fill my heart with love and I know it is enough for you! You are a fantastic uncle...and thanks for the power wash... our house and side walk was DISGUSTING! So nice now .. THANKS :)

Amanda said...

ahaha! When you were doing that "sign off" I though, OH NO!! :) Thanks for a fun week. We miss you guys. Owen has been disappointed with just me today!